Motorcycle Connectors Market - 2027
With rise in middle class population across the globe, the demand for affordable mean of transport like motorcycles and scooters has proliferated in recent years. The motorcycle connectors are specifically designed for use in electrical systems. Automotive sector has undergone massive transformation in recent years and modern systems are extensively wired and controlled by a microprocessor. This, in turn, has increased the demand for high-quality and reliable wiring and connectors. Moreover, motorcycle connectors are used to connect or disconnect prefabricated parts or devices to the given wiring harness. When a male terminal of connector is connected with female terminal of connector, the electrical connection is established.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, Application, Propulsion
North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and rest of LATAM) and The Middle East and Africa
TE Connectivity, Yazaki, Delphi Automotive, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Hirose Electric, Hu Lane Associates, Korea Electric Terminal, Molex, Rosenberger
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The impact of coronavirus on motorcycle manufacture and supply of components is already being witnessed by the industry with mandatory lockdown imposed by government.
- Additionally, liquidity crisis and revenue generation are major challenge for motorcycle and component industry.
- Moreover, diverted supply chain has heavily impacted motorcycle connector market.
- The impacts of COVID-19 are likely to be felt majorly on public transport due to fear in people and social distancing norms.
- This, in turn, would increase the sales of personal mobility and motorcycle would be preferred choice amongst them due to its convenience.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The growing adoption of electronic component is predominantly driving the motorcycle connectors market. Besides, rising sales and production of motorcycles is fueling the motorcycle connectors market. Additionally, growing safety needs from consumers in motorcycle is propelling market of motorcycle connectors. Moreover, increasing demand for luxury segment motorcycle is fostering the motorcycle connectors market growth. However, rising labor cost in low-cost manufacturing countriesis hindering the market. Furthermore, increasing research and development activities is proliferating the market growth.
The motorcycle connectors market trends are as follows:
Internet-based apps to drive the market growth
The internet-based apps have gained a significant momentum in the past few years. The service options like self-riding bikes and ridesharing bikes are anticipated to grow the motorcycle segment. Besides, food delivery apps are majorly procuring motorcycles for delivering food. The motorcycles offer inexpensive way of traveling and hence it offers benefits to consumers as well as businesses. Moreover, various organizations are investing heavily to enter into internet-based bike landscape. In 2019, Ola company announced to target 1 million bike partners to create opportunities across micro-mobility platforms and food delivery segments. Besides, in 2020, Ola acquired an Amsterdam-based electric scooter startup as the Indian firm looks to locally produce and launch its own line of two wheelers as soon.
Government mandate to bolster the market
The integration of electronics system has proliferated in motorcycle. With increasing electrification, the need for connectors has increased. Besides, the introduction of Internet of Things (IoT) and rising adoption of LCD screen is increasing the demand for connectors. Moreover, the governments are mandating the use of safety features like ABS. For instance, from April 2019, all four-wheelers and two-wheelers manufactured in the India had mandate to fit ABS. Besides, government norms the BSVI norms can only be met with the use of fuel injector.
Key segments covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the motorcycle connectors industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed motorcycle connectors market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the motorcycle connectors market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the Motorcycle Connectorsmarket?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Motorcycle Connectors Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, TE Connectivity, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Rosenberger, Molex, Hu Lane Associates, Hirose Electric, Korea Electric Terminal, Yazaki, Delphi Automotive