Motorized operating tables are operating tables on which the patient lies during a surgical procedure. These are generally found in the operation theater of a hospital. Motorized operating tables can also be adjusted as per the patients physique, which offers convenience to both the surgeon and the patients. The motorized operating tables enable the surgeon to use remote controls to position the patient quickly, safely, and precisely.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing surgical procedures worldwide, increase in product extensions, technological innovations in the area of motorized operating tables, and increase in mergers & acquisitions. However, price pressure, regulatory constraints, & competition from local and other international pharmaceutical companies in the motorized operating tables markets may hinder the growth of the market.
The report segments the motorized operating tables market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on the type the market is segmented into ordinary motorized operating tables, multi-function motorized operating tables, and others. By application the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments have been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Skytron LLC, STERIS Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Alvo, UFSK-International OSYS GmbH, Medifa-Hesse GmbH & Co. KG, and BiHealthcare have been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global motorized operating tables market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study evaluating the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations for 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global motorized operating tables market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global motorized operating tables market by type helps understand the types of motorized operating tables commercially available for a wide range of surgical purposes.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market
Motorized Operating Tables Market Key Segments:
- Ordinary Motorized Operating Tables
- Multi-function Motorized Operating Tables
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA