A hydrolyzed salt of moxifloxacin and a fourth-generation antibiotic, Moxifloxacin HCl is used as broad-spectrum antibiotic, which is active against both gram-negative and gram-positive strains of bacteria. This antibiotic is used to treat respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, and other bacterial infections.
Factors such as increase in prevalence of bacterial diseases (such as respiratory infection, urinary tract infection, and pneumonia), rise in drug resistance, and low cost of products are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, growth in the number of therapeutic product applications fuels the growth of the moxifloxacin HCL market.
However, the side effects associated with antibiotic (such as abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, and mouth sores) restrain the moxifloxacin HCL market.
The moxifloxacin HCl (CAS 186826-86-8) market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. By product, it is categorized into qualified grade: 98.0%-99.5%, first grade: 99.5-99.9% and excellence grade: 99.9%. By application, the market is classified into oral drugs, parenteral drugs, and ophthalmic drugs. Based on application, it is divided into bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the moxifloxacin HCl (CAS 186826-86-8) market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Moxifloxacin HCl (CAS 186826-86-8) Market key SEGMENTS:
- Qualified Grade: 98.0%-99.5%
- First Grade: 99.5-99.9%
- Excellence Grade: 99.9%
By Dosage Type
- Ophthalmic Drugs
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Bayer Healthcare
- Rivopharm UK Ltd.
- Actavis UK
- Cayman Pharmacy Groups
- Pioneer Biotech
- TECO land
- BOC Sciences
- Yutian Pharmaceutical
- Nivika Chemo Pharma
- Neuland laboratories Ltd.