Multi-parameter monitoring involves use of medical devices that monitor various parameters such as arterial blood pressure, heart rate, body and skin temperature, oximetry, and capnography with a single device. Multi-parameter monitoring devices are used by most of the healthcare professionals and health-conscious population.
Major factors that drive the market growth are rise in incidence of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes, increase in demand for home-based monitoring devices, and ease-of-use of these devices. However, stringent regulations by governing bodies and dearth of skilled professionals are expected to impede the market growth. Moreover, awareness initiatives by government agencies may create lucrative opportunities for key players.
The global multi-parameter monitoring market is segmented based on product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into high-, mid-, and low-acuity monitors. Based on end user, it is classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), and home care. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as GE Healthcare, Mindray Medical International, Philips Healthcare, Corsens Medical, Drgerwerk, EarlySense, Edwards Lifesciences, Guangdong Biolight Meditech, InfoBionic, and Lifebridge Health, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global multi-parameter monitoring market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
Multi-parameter Monitoring Market Key Segments:
- High-acuity Monitors
- Mid-acuity Monitors
- Low-acuity Monitors
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Home Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA