A remote tower is an advanced & cost-effective concept where the air traffic services (ATS) are carried out from a location other than airport. Remote towers involve the use of airborne & ground-based functions to ensure safe, economical, and efficient air traffic management. Complete remote tower system consists of airport equipment, remote tower modules, and network solutions. Technologies used for remote towers involve several parameters such as high-definition cameras, surveillance & meteorological sensors, which provide tower staff with additional information compared to traditional towers. With the help of remote towers, air traffic service (ATS) can access to complete view from an assembly of fixed and moveable high-definition digital video cameras situated at the remotely controlled aerodrome. Fixed cameras provide the main display and any necessary supplementary ones such as ramp close-ups. Similarly, moveable cameras are also placed, which can be directed as required from the RTS position replicating the way binoculars might be used in a conventional tower.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development (R&D) in multiple remote towers system has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the major airports across the globe has been non-operational, which has delayed ongoing upgradation of airports with multiple remote tower systems.
- Production rate of multiple remote tower components such as several equipment, remote tower modules are down due to COVID-19, which is adversely affecting global multiple remote towers market.
- Business development possibility of multiple remote tower companies has been adversely affected due to the overall shortage in demand of remote tower systems due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Demand in multiple remote towers market will rise in future, as worldwide governments has started to loosen up the restrictions and international flights are expected to resume soon.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in domestic & international airports and focus on increasing efficiency & safety of air traffic management are some of the major factors that drive the multiple remote towers market. However, limited network infrastructure and cyber security concerns in air traffic management can hamper the growth of the multiple remote towers market. On the contrary, digitalization in air traffic management and modernization of current air traffic management infrastructure are expected to contribute further in the growth of the global multiple remote towers market in future.
Focus on increasing efficiency & safety of air traffic management
Airports have staffs to operate arrival, departure, and ground movement of all aircrafts. However, such conventional towers are stressing financial capabilities of airports, especially to small airports. Whereas multiple remote tower technology is an effective solution to such airports to improve their profits and may also prevent them from being closed. Additionally, multiple remote tower technology improves the security and keeps the staff at safe, secure, & protected location. Moreover, multiple remote towers can control the operations of multiple airfields and thus helps in cost savings. Hence, such advance features of multiple remote towers contribute in increasing safety & efficiency of air traffic system; thereby, driving the growth of the global multiple remote towers market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the multiple remote towers industries along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global multiple remote towers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global multiple remote towers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global multiple remote towers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the multiple remote towers market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global multiple remote towers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Multiple Remote Towers Market Report Highlights
By System Type
Key Market Players
Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales Group, Frequentis Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Saab AB, KONGSBERG, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Indra Sistemas S.A., Searidge Technologies