Municipal Fire Fighting Vehicles Market Outlook – 2027
The primary function of municipal fire trucks includes transportation of firefighters to an incident scene to extinguish the fire with water or some chemical composition. In addition, government departments employ them for medical emergency services and rescue operations. Product innovation and technological advancements in the field of fire apparatus and related equipment have lowered fatality rate in fire-related incidents. Furthermore, departments keep upgrading their equipment and apparatus, owing to constant technological advancements in the sector. Demand in airports and corporates for fire apparatus and rise in government regulations to ensure fire safety is anticipated to be a contributing factor for the market growth across the globe.
Market scope and structure analysis:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, Application, and Region
North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
Rosenbauer, Empl Fahrzeugwerk, Oshkosh, Morita Group, Magirus Group, REV Group, Iturri Group, Spartan, Chase Enterprise, and Ziegler
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- As the COVID-19 crisis started, public life in many countries is affected, with almost every sector suffering due to the pandemic.
- The most immediate and visible effect of COVID-19 in the traditional automotive sector is the standstill of production by many OEMs, which has affected the market.
- Public-transit ridership has declined to a much larger extent across the globe and operators are burdened with uncertainty and potential need to implement strict protocols.
- Ride hailers have also experienced a decline in business and many micro-mobility and carpooling players have suspended their services.
- Some governments have launched initiatives to support mobility start-ups that were hit hard by the crisis, but low cash reserves and a lack of capital in the market will affect the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Some of the factors that boost residential & commercial applications and technological advancements and rise in demand for safety in developed and developing economies is expected to spur the demand during the forecast period. However, high cost of fire trucks is one of the major industry challenges impacting the market growth. Furthermore, increasing R&D investments by manufacturers to commercialize electric versions of these municipal fire fighting vehicles is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
The municipal fire fighting vehicles market trends are as follows:
Residential & commercial applications and technological advancements
The residential & commercial application holds the largest market share, and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. This is attributed to the fact that the global population is growing, which in turn, is expected to increase the demand for construction of residential and commercial buildings. As the global population is growing exponentially, it is resulting in spike of building & construction activities worldwide, which has led governments to enforce stringent fire safety regulations across various sectors, including residential, commercial, airports, and industries. Hence, increasing in demand for fire trucks in residential and commercial sectors is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Rise in demand for safety in developed & developing economies
The fire truck market is dominated by most developing countries such as China, India and South Korea, which have witnessed a stable growth in the infrastructure, coupled with rise in awareness about safety. In addition, stringent government regulations regarding use of firefighting vehicles also propels growth of the market.
Key segments covered:
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the municipal fire fighting vehicles market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the municipal fire fighting vehicles market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the municipal fire fighting vehicles market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed municipal fire fighting vehicles market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the municipal fire fighting vehicles market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the municipal fire fighting vehicles market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the municipal fire fighting vehicles market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Municipal Fire Fighting Vehicles Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Magirus Group, REV Group, Ziegler, Iturri Group, Morita Group, Empl Fahrzeugwerk, Oshkosh, Chase Enterprise, Rosenbauer, Spartan