Municipal pipes are the pipes used by the municipal corporation for various purposes in the society. They are usually made of concrete, stainless steel, plastic, and others. These pipes are used in various sectors such as water management, to transport water from one place to another and fulfilling the water requirements of the society; it also helps with waste water management, where the waste water is transferred through the municipal pipes into the drainage system.
Municipal pipes make way for the long-distance flow of liquids such as water, waste water, and others in a convenient manner. Also, municipal pipes do not deteriorate the material that flows through them, ensuring efficient and effective transfer of materials.
However, municipal pipes may sometimes burst or crack due to pressure generated due to the material flowing through them. The occurrence of such incidences may restrain the municipal pipes market. The enormous investments by the government into construction and the continuous growing clean water needs of the society create numerous future opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into diversified pipe, concrete (precast) pipe, plastic pipe, and steel pipe. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into heating pipe, water supply pipeline, gas pipeline, others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Contech Engineered Solutions LLC, Del Zotto Products, Edwards Culvert Company, Forterra, Jensen Precast, Johnson Concrete Company, Kersten Precast Concrete LLC, LafargeHolcim, Lehigh Hanson, and McPherson Concrete Storage Systems, Inc.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the municipal pipes market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Municipal Pipes Market Key Segments:
- Diversified Pipe
- Concrete (Precast) Pipe
- Plastic Pipe
- Steel Pipe
- Heating Pipe
- Water Supply Pipeline
- Gas Pipeline
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Del Zotto Products
- Edwards Culvert Company
- Jensen Precast
- Johnson Concrete Company
- Kersten Precast Concrete LLC
- Lehigh Hanson
- McPherson Concrete Storage Systems, Inc.