Myclobutanil is a triazole chemical used as a fungicide. It is a steroid demethylation inhibitor, specifically inhibiting ergosterol biosynthesis. Ergosterol is a critical component of fungal cell membranes. When heated, myclobutanil decomposes to produce corrosive and/or toxic fumes such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen cyanide, and nitrogen oxides. Myclobutanil is banned in Canada, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon for the production of marijuana. Myclobutanil is a fungicide of the conazole class (triazoles). It is abundantly used in California on table grapes, wine, strawberries, and almond crops. It has a relatively low acute toxicity rating. It is employed in greenhouses, on food crops, landscaping, turf, and public right of way areas.
The global myclobutanil market has witnessed significant growth due to development of the pesticide industry. In addition, growth in demand from myclobutanil applications propels the growth of myclobutanil market. However, stringent government environmental regulations towards the use of myclobutanil restrains the market growth.
The global myclobutanil market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into 96% myclobutanil, 95% myclobutanil, 94% myclobutanil, and other grades. Applications covered in the study include fruits, vegetables, turf & ornamentals, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market are focusing on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Dow AgroSciences
- Zhejiang Heben Pesticide & Chemicals
- Jiangsu Frey Agrochemicals
- Yifan Biotechnology Group
- Shenyang Sciencreat Chemicals
- Jiangsu Good Harvest
- Dapeng Pharm
- Shandong Sino Agro
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the market is provided to assist the prevailing market opportunities.
Myclobutanil Market Key Segments:
- 96% Myclobutanil
- 95% Myclobutanil
- 94% Myclobutanil
- Other Grades
- Turf & Ornamentals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA