The mycotoxin testing market is experiencing a significant growth, and will grow considerably in next few years. The mycotoxin testing ensures that the products are carcinogenic-free, and complies with the international regulation standards. Mycotoxins are toxic chemical compounds produced by a fungus, which can lead to various diseases and even death. Cereals and grains are the products that get affected by the fungus, during storage.
Therefore, mycotoxin testing becomes necessary for such products, to eliminate the risk of health hazards.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Because of COVID-19, the demand for advanced technologies, such as chromatography, and spectrometry has seen significant growth, as they provide faster results than traditional methods, with accuracy and adequacy in various markets which includes mycotoxin testing as well.
- As it can be witnessed that consumers are becoming more cautious about the food that they are consuming because of spread of COVID-19, many food and feed manufacturers prefer to use techniques that are giving the quick results as compared to the traditional methods, as it consumes more time and labor for the same required result
- Considering the situation of panic regarding the spread of the virus, results need to be quick to take further actions. So, it has lead chromatography & spectroscopy-based technology to grow and flourish at the fast and high rate and hold the largest share in the mycotoxin testing industry.
Top Impacting Factors
- The various government and regulatory bodies across the world have made testing of animal feed and food ingredients as mandatory. The regulatory authorities do not approve animal feed for marketing, unless its safety and efficacy are proven. Such measures to prevent potential threats of contamination, chemicals, and toxic presence have been affecting the growth of the mycotoxin testing market to a great extent.
- The only restraining factor to the growth of the mycotoxin testing market is Lack of food control systems, technology, infrastructure, and resources in developing countries.
- The another restraining factor to the growth of the Mycotoxin testing Market is inappropriate and inadequate sample standardization.
Immunoassay-based is the rapidly growing mycotoxin testing technology
ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is one of the most popular and rapidly growing immunologically-based methods that is being utilized in test kits for the analysis of mycotoxins in foods and feeds. ELISA method for detection of mycotoxins has been used by a number of food safety manufacturers and has been available. This method is based on the ability of a specific antibody to distinguish the three-dimensional structure of a specific mycotoxin
Aflatoxin contamination and its detection
Aflatoxin contamination in the agricultural commodities and products poses a considerable risk to human and livestock health and economic losses. The aflatoxin can cause several health-related conditions, including acute and chronic aflatoxicosis, immune suppression, liver cancer, liver cirrhosis, stunted growth in children, and many others to humans. Aflatoxins can be detected in several crops, especially in maize and groundnuts.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Mycotoxin Testing industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Mycotoxin Testing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Mycotoxin Testing market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Mycotoxin Testing market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Mycotoxin Testing market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is " Mycotoxin Testing " Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Mycotoxin Testing " Market?
Mycotoxin Testing Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
ALS Limited, SGS, Mérieux NutriSciences, Neogen, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, Eurofins