Naftifine hydrochloride (naftifine), chemically known as (E)-N-Cinnamyl-N-methyl-1-napthalenemethylamine hydrochloride is an antifungal drug used to topically treat fungal infections such as tinea pedis (athletes foot), tinea cruris (jock itch), tinea corporis (ringworm), and others. It is a synthetic allylamine antifungal compound. Naftifine is only prescribed for topical application. This ointment has a complete anti-microbial mechanism of action comprising anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory activity.
Rise in awareness boosts the growth of the market. Furthermore, increase in prevalence rate of fungal infections and rise in disposable income of population are key factors that propel the naftifine hydrochloride ointment market. However, minor side effects associated with this drug and stringent government regulations toward naftifine hydrochloride impede the growth of this market to a certain extent.
The global methadone market is segmented on the basis of patient group, distribution channel and geography. Based on patient group, the market is bifurcated into adults and children. On the distribution channel, this market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and ecommerce. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Merz Dermatology, Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals, LGM Pharma, Sebela Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Erregierre S.P.A., Simagchem Corporation, Taro Pharmaceutical Industrues, Ltd., Renaissance Pharma, Inc., Shanghai Yisa Biotechnology Co., Ltd. and Shaanxi TOP Pharm Chemical Co., Ltd. provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of naftifine hydrochloride in medical settings.
Naftifine Hydrochloride Ointment Market Key Segments:
By Patient Group
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA