Nano-biotechnology deals with the study of biological and biochemical applications. Increase in demand for development of new inventions in medical industry, is driving the growth of nano-biotechnology market. The U.S. is adding fuel to the growth of this market by approving flexible policies for conducting research and development. The major factor influencing the growth for nano-biotechnology is investment in research and development. Government and private research institutes are avoiding investment in nano-biotechnological development; however, increase in demand for treatment on critical disease enhances the growth for this market.
Nano-biotechnology in collaboration with biological research leads to development of novel innovations in health care industry. This report provides current market trends for nano-biotechnology and future expected transitions in these trends. Market estimations in this report are based on primary and secondary research. In this report, an in depth intelligence is provided about the government regulation, and reimbursement policies.
Key players in the market include Aduro BioTech, Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc., Biosante Phosphate Pharmaceuticals Inc., Celgene Corporation, Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc., Flamel Technologies Inc., Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Sigma Aldrich Company, Dendritic Nanotechnologies Inc., SkyePharma Pharmaceuticals.
- In depth analysis of key drivers, restraints and opportunities of nano-biotechnology market with impact analysis that provides intelligence for transition of key influencing factors in future
- Top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in this report so that decision marker get intelligence for taking developmental decisions
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market
- Market estimation for application, therapeutics and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends
- The report provides for in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in specific regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
- Medical Devices
- Medical Research
GLOBAL MARKET, BY THERAPEUTICS
- Dental Therapies
- Cardiac Therapies
- Orthopedic Therapies
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHIES
- North America
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Government and private research organization
- Medical device manufacturing companies
- Academic Institutes