Nano copper powder can be defined as the small copper particle size ranged from 10-9 to 10-6 m, including Nano copper particles and micron copper particles. It is brown or purplish micro powder. Owing to its small particle size, large specific surface area, and very high activity, ultrafine copper powder should be stored in inert gas or organic solvent in order to prevent oxidation. Nano copper particles refer to black-brown spherical high surface area metal particles of copper, typically 10-30 nanometers with specific surface area in the 30 – 70 m2/g range. These are available with an average particle size of 70 -100 nm range with a specific surface area of approximately 5 – 10 m2/g as well. Nano copper particles have various applications as an anti-biotic, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal agent when added to plastics, coatings, and textiles, diet supplements with efficient delivery characteristics, high strength metals and alloys.
Whereas, micro copper particles powder is reddish-brown spherical metal particles of copper, typically 400–600 micrometers that contained 10 % weight of copper. Nano copper particles can be used as a substitute for very expensive noble metals used in conductive inks and pastes in printed electronics, displays, and conductive thin film transmission applications, and superficial conductive coating processing of metal and non-ferrous metal.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- The coronavirus's unfavorable global effects are already evident, and they will have a big impact on the Nano copper powder market in 2020.
- The World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency after the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019. The disease has spread to over 100 nations and resulted in massive deaths all across the world. Exports & Imports, global manufacturing, tourism, and financial sectors have all been heavily damaged.
- The downward pressure on the global economy, which had previously shown signs of improvement, has escalated once more. The outbreak of the virus has added danger factors to the international economy's already sluggish development. Many international groups have stated that the global economy is experiencing its most difficult moment since the financial crisis.
- The lockdown has resulted in hampering the imports and exports of various goods. Also, the uncertainty created in the market in the consumers’ buying pattern has resulted in hampering of the Nano copper powder market.
Top Impacting Factors
The demand for copper applications is rising in the industry verticals such as computer and information technology, and automobile due to the innovations and technological advancements in the copper industry. Researchers are constantly finding new and inventive uses for copper, especially in the technological field. The innovations are going on due to the potential properties of copper such as the best conductors of electricity. Thus, all computer chip manufacturers are embracing copper. However, the research is still ongoing in search of the latest methods that offer the lowest and least expensive environmental damage to continue, likewise, research to discover new properties of copper nanoparticles and new products. However, the laser ablation used in physical synthesis requires a colloidal solution, which minimizes the chances of oxidation on the surface of the ultrafine copper particles. In a vacuum chamber, it removes or extracts atoms from a solid copper surface through the emission of the laser beam. However, this method is not feasible due to the complexity of the equipment and the use of high energy for the laser. Therefore, the complexities of the physical synthesis of copper can strangle the demand for Nano copper powder in the global market.
- The unique recyclable feature of copper has bolstered the market demand for Nano copper powder market.
- Copper is a versatile metal that can be recycled again and again, without any loss of performance. Thus, it can ensure maintaining its excellent properties to be one of the most important materials at the heart of both economic development and human existence. Thus, the market of Nano-copper powder is expected to rise.
- Rising use in medical and aerospace industry is a key driver for the market.
- The ultrafine copper powder has lucrative applications in different industry verticals such as lubricating oils, and conductive coatings, amongst others. Thus, due to its high-efficiency chemical as well as physical properties, ultrafine copper powder spherical 1250 mesh has applications in the aerospace and medical industry. And the demand for the same is rising. For applications in aerospace, this type of ultrafine copper powder is used as a conductive material.
- Owing to copper's versatile properties, the demand in the various end use industries is rising.
- Copper plays an important role because of high electrical conductivity, relatively higher melting point, excellent solderability, low electrochemical migration behavior, and low materials cost, amongst all conductive materials. Applications of copper powder include self-lubricating bearings, electrical parts, conductive epoxy, widely used as catalysts in chemical formulations and for the production of copper compounds, metal-bonded abrasive wheels, and cutting tools and aircraft braking systems.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Nano copper powder market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Nano copper powder market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight Nano copper powder market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Nano copper powder market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Nano Copper Powder Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Nano Copper Powder Market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Nano Copper Powder Market “?
- What does " Nano Copper Powder Market " allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make “Nano Copper Powder Market “a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Nano Copper Powder Market” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the “Nano Copper Powder Market” market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Nano Copper Powder Market” Market?
- What are the key benefits of the “Nano Copper Powder Market “Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Nano Copper Powder Market economy altogether and for every segment inside?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Nano Copper Powder Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Aone Metal International Co., Limited, Metal Powder Supplies Ltd., Science & Technology Co., Ltd., CM Fine Chemicals Co.,Ltd, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Inframat Corporation, Satish Powders Pvt. Ltd., Hudson Technologies Co., Ltd., Nanophase Technologies Corporation, American Elements