Nasal aspirator is a device used for suction of mucus from the nasal cavity for the treatment of nasal congestion. Nasal congestion leads to blockage of the nasal cavity, which restricts adequate airflow through the nose.
These aspirators suck out the mucus deposited in the nose using air pressure. They are used by infants or others who have limited mobility in the nasal area. It gives immediate relief from congestion, and is convenient, user friendly, and easy to use.
The global nasal aspirator market is driven by lack of substitutes present in the market for suction of mucus from a babys nose and increase in prevalence rate of nasal congestion due to air pollution. In addition, minimal side effects of nasal aspirators as compared to other medications have increased their adoption in pediatrics. However, nose bleeding, nose tissue damage, and cross contamination associated with the use of the nasal aspirators restrain the market growth. Nevertheless, cost-effectiveness of the product provides lucrative opportunities for market players.
The global nasal aspirator market is segmented based on type, operation of use, end user, and region. Based on the type, it is classified into bulb nasal aspirators and human suction nasal aspirators. Based on the operation of use, it is bifurcated into electric nasal aspirators and manual nasal aspirators. Based on end user, it is divided into adult nasal aspirators and pediatric nasal aspirators. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the nasal aspirator market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, A. Titan Instruments, Altay Scientific Group, Neilmed Pharmaceuticals Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., B.Well Swiss AG, KLS Martin Group, ResMed, and Avita Medical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global nasal aspirators market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type elucidates various forms of nasal aspirators available.
- The key market players and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Nasal Aspirators Market Key Segments:
- Bulb Nasal Aspirators
- Human Suction Nasal Aspirators
By Operation of Use
- Electric Nasal Aspirators
- Manual Nasal Aspirators
By End User
- Adult Nasal Aspirators
- Pediatric Nasal Aspirators
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA