Naval 3D Radar Market Outlook – 2027
Radar stands for radio detection and ranging system. 3D radars are the upgraded version of 2D radars. A 3D radar provides three-dimensional view in terms of elevation, range, and velocity of the object. 3D radars can automatically detect airborne targets and can work under all weather conditions effectively. It works on wireless connectivity and can extract data, which can help in 3D mapping of an area from various angles. 3D radars are used in weather monitoring, surveillance, and for defense purposes. Further, 3D radars are very helpful in precise prediction of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, cyclones, and hurricanes. In addition, 3D radar can be used as a long-range warning system, which can detect enemy missiles, aircrafts, and others on the basis of their size and speed.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in naval 3D radars companies across the globe has been hampered because of the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- As governments spending shift toward economic recovery due to COVID-19 pandemic, industries may experience reduction in quantity of order for naval 3D radars.
- Production rate of naval 3D radar making companies have been affected adversely due to COVID-19 situation.
- Cancellation of several military exercises between nations and reduction in military activities worldwide due to COVID-19 has been impacting adversely to military radars market as demand of relevant spare parts is also low.
- Post COVID-19, naval 3D radars market can see a significant growth as several countries have either already ordered or planning to procure 3D naval radars for their forces.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in use of modern warfare techniques, adoption of 3D radar in naval vessels, and increase in number of unmanned aerial vehicles are some of the major factors that drive the global naval 3D radar market. However, high installation & development cost of 3D radar and high skills requirement for operating & maintaining of 3D radar system, is hampering the growth of the naval 3D radar market. On the contrary, growing deployment of missile defense systems and technological advancements such as miniaturization of 3D radar will contribute further in the growth of global naval 3D radar market.
Adoption of 3D radar in navy vessels
The demand of 3D radars in navy is continuously rising due to its advance features such as accuracy, ability to simultaneously tracking multiple targets etc. Such radars are also equipped with digital receiver and programmable signal processor which provides high resolution tracking, and response & information availability. Therefore, due to the advance features of 3D radars, the adoption of 3D radars in navy vessels is growing and thereby driving the global naval 3D radar market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global naval 3D radar industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global naval 3D radar market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global naval 3D radar market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global naval 3D radar market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the naval 3D radar market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global naval 3D radar market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Naval 3D Radar Market Report Highlights
By Frequency Band
Key Market Players
Harris Corporation, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company, BAE Systems, IFFTEC Solutions, Kongsberg Gruppen, MBDA, Leonardo S.p.A, Saab Group