Needle free injection systems include drug delivery systems that drive drugs through the skin play a vital role in the pharmaceutical industry. These systems mark a significant benefit particularly in the developing nations in mass immunization programs to avoid needle stick injuries and other complications that occur due to multiple use of single needle. The major advantage of needle free injection systems is that they provide virtually painless and highly efficient drug delivery. These systems mainly bypass the limitations of the hypodermic needles, which include needle phobia, needle-stick injuries, and lack of reusability.
The global needle free injection systems market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to factors such as increase in demand for self-injection devices, prevalence of chronic diseases, incidence of communicable diseases due to needle stick injuries, and rise in demand for biosimilars and vaccination. Although these factors garner the growth of the market, high cost of the needle-free injection systems restrict the growth.
The needle free injection systems market is segmented based on product, technology, medication type, delivery site, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into fillable and prefilled. Based on technology, needle free injections systems market is segmented into jet, laser, spring, and vibration. Further, by medication type, the market is classified into liquid and depot. Based on the delivery site, it is divided into intramuscular and subcutaneous. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The needle free injection systems market is highly fragmented in nature with the presence of international and local players. The prominent players in the market adopt various strategies such as product innovation, product launches, and approvals, R&D investment for advancement in needle free injection systems, merger, and acquisition as their developmental strategies to sustain the competitive environment of the market. The major players in the needle free injection systems market include Antares Pharma, Inc., Endo International plc, PharmaJet, Bioject Medical Technologies Inc., Medical International Technology, Inc., INJEX Pharma AG, National Medical Products Inc., Valeritas, Inc., European Pharma Group (Netherland), and others.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global needle free injection systems market.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the global market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the global market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report to understand the regional trends and dynamics.
Needle Free Injection Systems Market Key Segments
By Medication Type
By Delivery Site
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa