Neon gas is a noble gas used for specific industrial processes such as semiconductor, LCD, imaging & lighting. Neon gas finds a major application as an excimer laser gas mixtures utilized to anneal low temperature polysilicon (LTPS) backplanes for advanced flat panel displays. However, high production cost is projected hamper the market growth in the coming years. Neon gas has huge opportunity in the display manufacturing market owing to the growth in demand of smartphone and television display across the globe.
The report segments the neon gas market on the basis of application and geography. On the basis of application, it is classified into semiconductor, LCD, imaging & lighting and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Airgas, Inc., Air Liquide S.A., Linde AG, The Messer Group GmbH, Praxair Technology, Inc., Cryoin Engineering Ltd., Proton Gases (India) Private Limited, Chengdu Taiyu Industrial Gases Co., Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global neon gas market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Neon Gas Market Key Segments:
- Imaging & Lighting
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA