Neonatal dialysis is utilized for the treatment of severe acute kidney injury in infants and premature babies. The requirement for numerous neonatal dialysis treatments globally is expected to increase due to mounting rates of premature infants with kidney diseases such as prenatal asphyxia and organ dysfunction syndrome sepsis. The key factors that stimulate market growth are technological modifications and design, rise in awareness regarding these devices in healthcare professionals, and increase in disposable income plus advancements in healthcare system. In addition, increase in government funding for neonatal kidney research notably contributes toward the market growth. However, the growth of the neonatal dialysis market is likely to hamper due to lower adaption rate of a neonatal dialysis machine in developing countries.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Increase has been witnessed in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. The need for medical supplies has increased significantly among both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the global neonatal dialysis market.
Top Impacting Factors
Exponential rise in the incidence of diseases such as prune belly syndrome, hepatic failure, renal artery thrombosis a bilateral ureter pelvic junction obstruction, and dehydration and speedy growth in the pediatric population are expected to fuel the neonatal dialysis market growth.
Additionally, rise in need for neonatal dialysis due to increase in awareness and surge in need for better treatment alternatives have accelerated the growth of the neonatal dialysis market.
By utilizing a dialysis machine, continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) can treat severe pediatric patients. Thus, booming demand for CRRT is positively impacting the neonatal dialysis market.
However, rising cases of kidney disease with lack of awareness about the disease and preventable conditions, increase in risk of infections, lack of access to early diagnosis, high nursing & technician costs during the neonatal dialysis process, unavailability of proper infrastructure, and late diagnosis in developing regions hinder the market for neonatal dialysis machines.
New product launches to flourish the market
- To grow position and to serve the booming demand for neonatal dialysis in the market, key players are penetrating the market with innovative neonatal dialysis machines such as continuous renal replacement therapy and cardio-renal pediatric dialysis.
- In December 2020, the Carpediem system Neonatal Acute Dialysis Machine was launched by Medtronic, which was designed to treat patients needing renal replacement treatment.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the neonatal dialysis industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the neonatal dialysis market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed neonatal dialysis market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Neonatal Dialysis Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the neonatal dialysis market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is " neonatal dialysis "?
- What is " neonatal dialysis " market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the " neonatal dialysis " market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the " neonatal dialysis " market report?
Neonatal Dialysis Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co, KGAA, Asahi Kasei Medical Co.Ltd., Medtronic, B. Braun, Nikkiso Co. Ltd, Omnica Corporation, Baxter International Inc, Bellco S.R.L., Infomed SA