A ventilator is a medical device routinely used in medical settings to provide mechanical assistance in exchange for oxygen and carbon dioxide. This process is also known as artificial respiration. It is a machine designed to facilitate breathable air into and out of the lungs, to provide breathing for a patient who is physically unable to breathe, or is breathing insufficiently. Ventilators used during the treatment of neonates are termed as neonatal ventilators.
Technological advancements with respect to ventilators and rise in awareness among healthcare professionals about these devices are the key factors that augment the market growth. Moreover, the rise in disposable income and improvements in healthcare settings boost the market. However, disadvantages of neonatal ventilators such as air leaks, sinus congestion, gastric distention, and other problems impede the growth of the market.
The global neonatal ventilator market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into non-invasive and invasive neonatal ventilators. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics. By geography, it is analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Hamilton, Airon, Draeger, Medtronic PLC, Sechrist, Nihon Kohden, and BD have been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of neonatal ventilators in medical settings.
Neonatal Ventilator Market Key Segments:
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA