Nerve monitoring devices enable surgeons to identify and monitor brain disorders such as brain alterations, spinal cord & peripheral nerve dysfunction, and irreversible nerve damage. In addition, these devices are used in surgeries to supervise the function of the nervous system.
Rise in neurodegenerative disorders, increase in geriatric population, and growth in number of traumatic brain injuries drive the nerve monitoring devices market. In addition, surge in government support and rise in awareness about neurodegenerative disorders fuel the market growth. However, dearth of skilled personnel and unfavorable reimbursement policies are expected to restrain this growth. Rise in expenditure on healthcare in developing countries and growth in patient awareness for the use of nerve monitoring devices provide new opportunities for the market players.
The nerve monitoring devices market is segmented based on product, technology, and geography. Based on product, it is categorized into monitors, electrodes, and ancillary products. The technology segment includes somatosensory evoked potential, electroencephalogram, transcranial electrical motor evoked potential, brainstem auditory evoked potential, visual evoked potential, and electrocorticography. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global nerve monitoring devices market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market Key Segments:
- Ancillary Products
- Somatosensory Evoked Potential
- Transcranial Electrical Motor Evoked Potential
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential
- Visual Evoked Potential
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- Checkpoint Surgical
- Deymed diagnostic Inc.
- Langer Medical GmbH
- EMS Biomedical
- Natus Medical Inc.