The global network monitoring market size is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. Network monitoring is a system deployed to observe and monitor computer networks in case of theft and failure of data. It provides information or notification to administrator of a network in case of theft and failure of data. As network performance is impacted by faulty devices in, continuous network monitoring is essential. Large amounts of data are continuously observed through these systems, so filtering data if any anomalies present is also possible by using network monitoring systems. Therefore, these systems their use in telecommunication, cloud services, and enterprises. Innovations in electronics systems and devices segments pave way for improved and better network monitoring systems.
The global network monitoring market is segmented into technology, bandwidth, components, end user, and region. Based on technology, the market is further segmented into fiber optic, ethernet, and infiniband. In terms of bandwidth, the market is sub-divided into 1-10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps. Based on components, the market is bifurcated further into monitoring equipment, software platform, and service. By industry vertical, the market is bifurcated further into cloud service providers, telecommunication industry, enterprises, and government organizations. Geographically, the global market is divided across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Key players of the network monitoring market analyzed in the research include VIAVI Solutions, APCON, NetScout Systems, Gigamon, Garland Technology, Ixia, Big Switch Networks, Juniper Networks, Broadcom, Network Critical, and Others. They have adopted various strategies including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, agreements, and others to gain a stronghold and international presence across the world.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in use of this system by cloud service providers, enterprises, and in telecommunications to these regulate traffic over network and meet increasing demand for security concerns about data and follow regulations set by authorities propels the network monitoring market growth. However, free network monitoring tools available in the market hamper the market growth. Conversely, opportunities in the SMEs and growth in software defined markets is expected to drive the market further.
New product launches to flourish the network monitoring tools market growth
NinjaMSP recently launched a new network monitoring system-NinjaNMS for managed service providers (MSP). It is a SaaS based remote management and monitoring platform that integrates all the devices within the network and provides an ecosystem based approach to IT management.
It is designed in such a way that it offers a simple and easy to use web interface that includes zero training time. Due to its 360-degree monitoring, NinjaNMS provides measureable way to provision, manage and monitor network infrastructure. This has led to the product flourishing the market.
Surge in usage in enterprises and telecommunication industry
Telecommunications and enterprise systems have rapidly evolved in past few years, owing to rise in demand for data connectivity and network monitoring solutions. Therefore, smooth and agile network infrastructure is the basic requirement for any business or industries in this digital era. Thus, by using these network monitoring systems, network performance can be improved by examining all network processes. Moreover, it can save organizations from facing potential revenue loss as these systems keep a track on network infrastructure and detect hardware failures that can cause potential revenue loss. Thus, use of network monitoring system has increased in enterprises and telecommunication industry.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has created major concerns and hardships amongst people and businesses across the globe.
- Most companies have business continuity plans but those plans are not fully operational.
- The ongoing crisis will demand better network monitoring and networking infrastructure due to the shift to remote work adopted across the globe. This will also increase infrastructure and security risks for telecommunication and internet providers.
- Global supply chain has been affected as manufacturing and delivery of network equipment such as routers are servers are delayed. Moreover, projects of adopting advanced network monitoring systems would be delayed further.
- Network monitoring systems providers must be prepared to face challenges from the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global network monitoring performance market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global network monitoring market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global network monitoring industry growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global network monitoring market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Network Monitoring Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the network monitoring market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the network monitoring market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Network Monitoring Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Gigamon, Big Switch Networks, Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., NETSCOUT Systems, Inc., Ixia, Viavi Solutions Inc, Juniper Networks, Inc., Apcon, Garland Technology