Network Orchestration Market Insights:
Network orchestration is defined as the process of automatically programming the behavior of the network, so that the network smoothly coordinates with the hardware and the software elements to further support applications and services.Orchestration typically requires the ability to interact with many device types and vendors, and across multiple domains and management systems requiring programmatic interfaces, including Restful APIs. Policy Bases automation, software defined networking, internet-based networking are the types of network orchestration.
Impact of COVID-19 on Network Orchestration Market:
- The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all industries across the globe. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. This, has led to delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of the network equipment.
- Companies have continued to expand cloud services and application development service during the pandemic. Before the pandemic took hold, various organizations were providing manual release of applications to customers.
- New learnings among companies with respect to work-from-home (WFH) and data accessibility during the lockdown period has resulted in increasing enquiries for space and services at data centers and this trend is expected to create opportunities in for the market during the forecast period.
- There is an increase in use of automation and even after situation returns to ‘normal’, the work style will continue to be data center-driven, with demand growth for higher penetration of e-commerce, digital payments, and widespread deployment of Big Data, apart from policy level push for automation.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Rise in the adoption of cloud services, increased demand for data center consolidation and server virtualization, need for simplified network and growing automation for networks are some of the major key factors of this market. In addition to this, the demand for the service architecture and demand for services and demand which can manage and coordinate SDN is also growing rapidly. Moreover, the growing adoption of development and deployment of analytics applications is also expected to offer lucent opportunities for the market.
Growth in need for simplified network architecture:
Network orchestration offers technologies like software define networking, network function virtualization and application-based network, as these technologies enhance the highly desired properties and provide benefits like quick, agile, stable, reliable services and cost effectiveness in the operator environment. In addition to this, network orchestration also provides new architecture and technologies which helps in the fundamental shift in management as well as resource controlling with the ability to orchestrate the network infrastructure this will lead to the coordination in installation of high-level network services across different domain like technological moreover, it also automate service deployment and re-optimization and thus driving the growth of the market.
Growth in opportunities fromthe telecom sector:
Multiple organizations are expecting that the network orchestration market will be the fastest growing driven by the need to celebrate network services dynamically with an increase in complex assortment of network functions which includes both physical and virtual. The network orchestration consists of a software which is used in service creation, operation of services and lifecycle management which is managed by network orchestration across the end-to-end infrastructure, which is major requirement in the telecom sector and thus is expected to create multiple opportunities for the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global network orchestration marketalong with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis ofglobal network orchestration marketshare.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global network orchestration marketgrowth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailednetwork orchestration marketanalysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Network Orchestration Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Deployment Type
Key Market Players
Dell, IBM Corporation, Veeva Systems, Juniper Networks, Inc., Relay Network, LLC, BMC Software, Inc., Basware, Micro Focus, Tufin