A software that records video in a digital format to a USB flash drive, SD memory card, or other mass storage device is termed as Network Video Recorder (NVR). It does not contain any dedicated video capture hardware; however, the software typically runs on a separate device, usually with an embedded operating system. An NVR is deployed in an IP video surveillance system.
Ease of installation, more robust & safer systems, and data encryption for better protection drive the global network video recorder (NVR) market. However, consumption of large amount of data and possibility of online hacking impede the market growth. Development of cameras with advanced features, such as higher resolution and motion detection, offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global network video recorder (NVR) market is segmented on the basis of application and region. Based on application, it is divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global network video recorder (NVR) market is dominated by key players such as Axis Communications AB., Tyco International Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd., Tyco Security Products., Panasonic Corporation, grandstreamindia.com, Surveon Technology Inc., Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., and hbgk.net.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global network video recorder (NVR) market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Network Video Recorder (NVR) Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Axis Communications AB.
- Tyco International Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tyco Security Products
- Panasonic Corporation
- Surveon Technology Inc.
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.