Neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices are used for the diagnosis of neurological disorders such as stroke, migraine, epilepsy, Parkinsons disease, and ischemic stroke. These devices include equipment such as CT scanner, MRI scanner, PET scanner, and others.
Major factors that drive the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market include increase in prevalence of neurological disorders, ability of the devices to monitor patients in ICUs, sleep monitoring, ease of portability, and low cost of the devices in comparison to the other medical imaging tools. However, lack of skilled workers and limitations of EEGs in providing accurate diagnosis may impede the market growth. Surge in incidence of neurological disorders, technological developments, and increase in healthcare awareness among people may provide numerous opportunities for market expansion.
The neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Products studied in the report include magnetoencephalography (MEG), electromyography (EMG), transcranial cerebral oximeters, electroencephalogram (EEG), cerebral oximeters, and intracranial pressure monitor. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into operation theatres, hospitals, clinics, and neurophysiological laboratories. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players operating in this market include Blackrock NeuroMed, Cadwell Laboratories, Compumedics, Delsys, Electrical Geodesic (EGI), Elmiko, LifeLines Neurodiagnostic Systems, MEG International Services, Motion Lab Systems, and Natus Medical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the neurodiagnostic and monitoring devices market by type helps in understanding the types of devices that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
Neurodiagnostic And Monitoring Devices Market Key Segments:
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Transcranial Cerebral Oximeters
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitor
By End User
- Operation Theatres
- Neurophysiological Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA