Biomarkers are components that are utilized to measure biological states. By definition, a biomarker is a naturally occurring molecule, gene, or characteristic by which a particular pathological or physiological process, disease, etc., can be identified. Neurological biomarkers are used to identify an array of different diseases such as multiple sclerosis, autism, Parkinsons disease, and others.
The introduction of newer neurological biomarkers augment the market growth. Furthermore, technological developments, expansion in application, and growth in the incidence of neurological disorders such as Parkinsons and Alzheimers disease are key factors that boost the neurological biomarkers market. However, reproduction of positive trial results and the absence of pre-analytical tests impede the growth of the market.
The global neurological biomarkers market is segmented on the basis of technique, service, type, indication application, end user, and geography. By technique this market is segmented into transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), diffusion tensor imaging (DTI), conventional structural MRI (sMRI), functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), and positron emission tomography (PET). By service this market is classified into sample preparation, assay development, and biomarker validation & testing.
By indication this market is classified into Alzheimer's Disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and autism spectrum disorder. Furthermore, on the basis of application, this market is categorised into proteomics based biomarkers, genomic based biomarkers, imaging based biomarkers, and metabolic based biomarkers. By end user the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Myriad RBM, Proteome Sciences, QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, AbaStar MDx, Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Abiant, Aepodia, Athena Diagnostics, Cisbio Bioassays have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has also been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of neurological biomarkers in medical settings.
Neurological Biomarkers Market Key Segments:
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI)
- Conventional structural MRI (sMRI)
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Research Institutes
- Food Industry
- Alzheimer's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Proteomics based biomarkers
- Genomic based biomarkers
- Imaging based biomarkers
- Metabolic based biomarkers
By End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA