Neurology software is a specialized healthcare software that is used by neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurology hospitals which facilitates them to meet their particular needs by offering specialized work processes. The software makes use of pre-installed notes templates for common practices which ensure documentation of pre-operative and post-operative treatment and certain content for patient evaluation, medication management, and others. A customizable neurology software platform helps to automate operations, prevents termination, and collects & reports data effectively. The software helps to save time and resources with smooth communication between labs, radiology, pharmacies, and doctors. The software boosts efficiency and increases revenue and helps to be more responsive to the needs of the patients and doctors. The software improves the practice efficiency by automating work processes, with pre-built templates, including forms, notes, lab orders, and others. The software facilitates online appointment scheduling with a reminder feature and provides instant access to the patient's medical records and assist in smooth collection and reporting of data of patient health information.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has adversely affected the industries and global economies. The imposed lockdown by the government has affected the supply chain due to the limited transportation. COVID guidelines and restrictions for travel have aggravated the situation. However, the healthcare sector has seen significant growth owing to the adoption of the latest technologies during the pandemic situation.
- The neurology software market has observed a significant growth during the pandemic situation owing to the adoption of neurology software by the hospitals to facilitate neurosurgeons and doctors to treat the patients remotely from their respective places by accessing the detailed patient information. The software helps to connect hospitals, pharmacies, and labs for smooth communication between them.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in the need to automate time-consuming administrative tasks, easy accessibility to the patient’s health information, and integration of advanced technologies to facilitate healthcare services are the factors driving the growth of the neurology software market. In addition, the ability of the software to provide smooth communication between labs, radiology, pharmacies, and referring doctors is propelling the market growth. However, the lack of technical expertise and high implementation and maintenance costs of the software are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for cost-effective cloud-based or server-based solutions to ease the functionality of the software is providing lucrative opportunities to the growth of the neurology software market in the forecasted period.
The Market Trends for Neurology Software Market:
Adoption of the Software by Various Healthcare Companies Drives the Market Growth:
The neurology software is being adopted by various industry sectors including healthcare, college & research institutes, and others. Healthcare companies are expected to adopt the software to provide better facilities in terms of medication and prescription and others to their patients. The software is helping to automate the administrative tasks which are time-consuming and require a lot of spending. The software helps to provide real-time health information of the patient which facilitates the doctors to prescribe medicines accordingly. The increased adoption of software by healthcare companies drives the growth of the market.
Cloud-based Software Solutions to Drive the Market Growth:
The adoption of the latest technologies such as cloud-based or web-based software solutions is facilitating the growth of the neurology software market in the forecasted period. Cloud-based software solutions are increasingly being implemented in the healthcare sector because these solutions are cost-effective, flexible, easy to install without requiring any hardware component, and is easily accessible with the devices having an internet connection. The cloud software can be accessed from remote locations and facilitate doctors and patients to interact virtually instead of physical interactions.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the neurology software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the neurology software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the neurology software market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Neurology Software Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in neurology software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the neurology software market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the neurology software market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Neurology Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By End User
Key Market Players
Brainlab AG, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Bizmatics, Practice Fusion Inc, Epic Neuro Inc, HealthFusion Inc., NextGen Healthcare Information Systems LLC, Kareo Inc, Greenway Health LLC, Athenahealth