Neuropeptide Y (NPY) receptors are involved in different types of biological processes. It is a class of G-Protein coupled receptors sensitive to closely associated peptide hormones such as peptide YY, pancreatic polypeptide, and neuropeptide Y. NPY is closely related to central mechanism involving obesity and food intake; however the topic is still a part of extensive medical research.
Increase in prevalence of various diseases related to obesity and surge in overweight populace drives the market. Moreover, unhealthy urban lifestyle and increase in number of fast food eating populace susceptible to sudden weight gain, is expected to boost the market growth. However, number of limited manufacturers and distribution channels is anticipated to impede the market growth.
The global neuropeptide Y receptor market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into food grade and pharmaceutical grade. Based on application, it is divided into medicines, food additives, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such Gila Therapeutics Inc, Novo Nordisk A/S, XL-protein GmbH, Lilly Eli & Co, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Merck & Co., Inc., Mannkind Corp, Gilead Sciences Inc, and Genentech, Inc.as are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Neuropeptide Y Receptor Market Key Segments:
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
By End User
- Food Additives
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA