Patients with serious nervous system injuries or strokes often require lifelong assistance, which burdens patients, their families, and society. Innovative, paradigm shifting strategies are required to develop treatments for neurological injury. Early diagnosis and treatment can prevent complications and permanent injuries. Neurovascular stent retrievers are used to restore the blood flow during the stroke.
Increase in geriatric population, rise in incidence of neurological & epidemic disorders, and launch of innovative products for neurovascular stent retrievers drive the market growth. However, stringent regulatory requirements delay product approvals limit the growth.
The market is segmented based on product, material, end users, and geography. By product, it is bifurcated into balloon expanding stents and self-expanding stents. By material, it is classified into metal and polymer. By end users, it is divided into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinics. By geography, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global neurovascular stent retrievers market is provided.
- The projections in the market are made by studying the current market trends and future market potential for the period (20172023) in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis by technology and application helps understand the various trends and prevailing opportunities in the respective market
- Key market players within the global neurovascular stent retrievers market are profiled in the market and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global neurovascular stent retrievers market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Neurovascular Stent Retrievers Market Key Segments:
- Balloon Expanding Stents
- Self-Expanding Stents
- Stainless Steel
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Nitinol Devices & Components, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Norman Noble
- STI Laser Industries, Ltd.
- Hobbs Medical IN
- Akron Inc.
- Advent Devices Pvt. Ltd
- Meril Life Science Pvt .Ltd.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.