Next Generation Network Market Outlook – 2027
Next generation network is packet based and offers services that are capable of using multiple broadband, which include QoS enabled telecommunication services and transport technologies. It is a combination of network that includes data, public switch telephone network (PSTN), and wireless network.Therefore, it is capable of handling different traffic on network such as video, voice, data, and others simultaneously. Thus, they find their applications in internet, video, file sharing, and others in industries such as telecommunications and internet service providers. Innovations in the telecommunication industry paves way for next generation network.
The global next generation network market is segmented on the basis of offering, application, end user, and region. Based on offering, the next generation network market is divided into software, hardware, and services. The hardware segment is further categorized into router, switch and others. In terms of application, the market is segregated into internet, video, file sharing & web data, IPTV & video on demand, gaming, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into internet service providers, telecom service providers, government, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global next generation network industry include IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., VMware Inc., Juniper Network Inc., AT&T Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., F5 Networks Inc., M2 Telecommunication Group, and Others. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global next generation network market.
Top Impacting Factors
Rise in technological innovations in the telecommunication industry is the major factor that boosts the next generation network market growth. As this network supports high speed services, it supports voice communication and data services which leads to adoption of advanced services amongst consumers. However, availability of substitute networks such as power line communications, digital subscriber line and others hinder their market growth. Moreover, increase in PPP (public-private partnership) for Next Generation Network development and its lower operational cost is expected to drive the market further.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
Conde-Nast launched its next generation network in the year 2018. It is a collection of new brands reaching new audiences on various platforms. The network includes Healthyish, The Hive, GQ style, AD Clever, Teen Vogue, and Basically. More than 20 million interactions are generated on the network’s brands each year as it has audience which comprises of 82% millennial consumers. Thus, this network flourished the market, owing their advertising partners could reach consumers in new and innovative ways by leveraging the power of the network.
Surge in Usage in Telecommunication Industry
Use of next generation network has increase in the telecommunication industry, owing to the need to meet high-speed data services. The major reason for the increased adoption of Next Generation Network is the exponential growth in mobile data traffic and IP. In addition, increase in number of tablet and smartphone users and trend of voice over internet protocol, which requires telecommunication companies to provide quality as well as quantity of data, has led to surge in use of next generation network in telecommunication industry.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global next generation network market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global next generation network market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global next generation network market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global next generation network market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- COVID-19 has created major concerns and hardships amongst people and businesses across the globe.
- Most companies have business continuity plans but those plans are not fully operational.
- The ongoing crisis will demand for better telecommunications, internet or broadband network and networking infrastructure due to the shift to remote work adopted across the globe. This will also increase infrastructure and security risks for telecommunication providers. So, the Next generation network will be needed.
- The global supply chain has been affected as the manufacturing and delivery of the network equipment’s will be delayed. Moreover, the projects of adopting Next generation networks will be delayed further.
- This will further affect their revenues as the telecommunications and broadband providers have high debt loads.
- Telecommunication and Next Generation network providers must be prepared to face the challenges from the uncertainty caused by pandemic.
Questions Answered in the Next Generation NetworkMarket Research Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the next generation network market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the next generation network market size?
- How current next generation network markettrends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Next Generation Network Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Juniper Networks, ZTE, Ericsson, Nokia, Ciena, Huawei, Charles River Systems, Tektronix Communications, Cisco, Arista Networks