Nitrile medical gloves are primarily used across health care and food industry, as a protection tool to avoid cross-infection between caregivers and patients. Over time, various variants of nitrile medical gloves are developed. Each of the variants provide unique benefits over conventional gloves. These benefits include excellent strength, durability, and barrier protection against bloodborne pathogens. Moreover, latex-free dependability of nitrile gloves makes it a preference of choice for medical professionals to treat allergic cases.
Increasing incidence of pandemic diseases such as swine flu (H1N1 pandemic) and a resultant need for infection prevention/control aids such as disposable gloves drive the market. In addition, growth in awareness of safety and hygiene amongst healthcare providers and patients further fuels the market growth. However, potential threat of price competition from local manufacturers restricts the market growth. Opportunities in untapped markets that have high potential due to evolving healthcare infrastructure, rise in incidences of chronic diseases and demand for surgical interventions fuel the growth of the nitrile medical gloves industry.
The report segments the global nitrile medical gloves market based on form, application, and end user. Based on form, the market is bifurcated to powdered gloves and non-powdered gloves. Based on application, the market is categorized to medical gloves, examination gloves, and surgical gloves. By end user, it is classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the global nitrile medical gloves market are Dynarex Corporation, Ansell Healthcare, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries ltd, Rubberex, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, AdventaBerhad, Cardinal Health, Inc., and United Glove Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global nitrile medical gloves market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on product assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Nitrile Medical Gloves Market Key Segments:
- Powdered Gloves
- Non-Powdered Gloves
- Medical Gloves
- Examination gloves
- Surgical Gloves
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA