Nitrogen generators constitutes the generation of nitrogen gas for carious end-user application. The characteristics such as inert nature of nitrogen and its abundant presence in the atmosphere has found numerous applications in preventing spoilage of foods products after packaging, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
The factors that drive the growth of global nitrogen generator include increase in end-user industries such as chemical, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical. Moreover, its application as dielectric gas in high voltage equipment and fire & corrosion control is also expected to fuel the demand for nitrogen generators. However, the quality as well as purity of the nitrogen generated continues to influence the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global nitrogen generators market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end-user industry, and geography. By technology, the market is divided into pressure swing absorption (PSA), membrane, and cryogenic air. By application, the market is classified into LC-MS/pharmaceutical, food packaging, chemical, plastic molding, lab & medical equipment and others. Based on end-user industry, the market is categorized into food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, aerospace & defense and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Air Products and Chemical, Inc., Anest Iwata Corporations, Atlas Copco Australia Pty Limited, Holtec Gas Systems, On-Site Gas Systems, Parker Hannifin Corp., Peak Scientific Instruments Limited, Protononsite, South-Tek Systems, and The Linde Group.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global nitrogen generators market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- PSA (Pressure Swing Absorption)
- Cryogenic Air
- Food Packaging
- Plastic Molding
- Lab & Medical Equipment
By End-User Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Air Products and Chemical, Inc.
- Anest Iwata Corporations
- Atlas Copco Australia Pty Limited
- Holtec Gas Systems
- On Site Gas Systems
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Peak Scientific Instruments Limited
- South-Tek Systems
- The Linde Group