The switch disconnector also called safety switch is widely used as the main switch in low voltage switchgears for starting & stopping motors, distribution of power, and isolating loads during maintenance. They are also enclosed in metal or plastic boxes to prevent accidental start of machines.
Non-fused switch disconnectors provide an easy means to open and close a circuit by not incorporating any fuses into their enclosure, which drives the global non-fused switch disconnectors market. However, it does not provide circuit protection capability, thus impeding the market growth. Cheaper non-fused switch disconnectors offer a major opportunity for the growth of the market.
The global non-fused switch disconnectors market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, it is divided into single-phase, three-phase, and type II. By application, it is classified into industrial, building, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Siemens Ltd., Eaton, Schneider Electric, Legrand, ABB, Kraus & Naimer, Pentair, Chint Group, Socomec, and Craig & Derricott Limited.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Non-fused switch disconnectors market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Non Fused Switch Disconnectors Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Type II
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Siemens Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Kraus & Naimer
- Chint Group
- Craig & Derricott Limited