Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a condition where abnormal lymphocytes are produced in the human body. These lymphocytes do not die and keep growing and dividing within the body unless treated. NHL is generally located at lymph nodes, however, if not treated in time then it might spread to the entire lymphatic system.
Factors such as demand for innovative drugs and novel technologies, FDA's approval for chronic lymphocytic leukemia therapy drugs, introduction of promising drugs such as novel small molecule inhibitors and next-generation monoclonal antibodies, and increase in prevalence of NHL drives the market growth. However, high cost of the vaccines used in NHL therapy and side-effects associated with them restrain the market growth. Moreover, introduction of newer biologics in the NHL market, patent expiry of standard drugs in untapped market provide numerous opportunities regarding healthcare in near future.
The non-Hodgkin lymphoma therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of therapy type, cell type, and region. Based on therapy type, it is bifurcated into chemotherapy and targeted therapy. By cell type, it is divided into B-cell lymphomas and T-cell lymphoma. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players in the market include Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Celgene Corp., Eli Lilly and Co., F. Hoffman La-Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Accredo Health Group Inc., Baxter International Inc., Bayer AG, Cephalon Inc., and Eisai Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explains the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis by type helps understand the types of therapy used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Global Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics Market Key Segments:
By Type of Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
By Cell type
- B-Cell Lymphomas
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA