Non-profit donation software is a kind of software that helps companies to understand and expand their interactions with contributors. The software manages donor data, recognizes trends, and provides recommendations to increase the probability of accepting future donations. Non-profit donation software is designed to assist non-profit organizations to manage all of the donation data in a single location. The software assists nonprofit organizations to supervise the entire process of donations, including expanding their reach to potential donors and managing the fundraising. The software enables organizations to develop customized strategies for better donor retention and invite contributors to donate through online mode or person at the charity events.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has significantly impacted the growth of the non-profit donation software market. Due to the pandemic, companies have reduced their spending on non-essential tasks. The non-profit organizations suffered a financial crisis because of the unavailability of funds. Hence the adoption rate of the software during the pandemic decreased.
- The growth of the market during the pandemic was affected because of the lack of funds in the non-profit organizations. However, government initiatives to support these organizations during the pandemic have supported the market growth. The objective of these organizations is linked to the betterment of the people and society, and with the help of the software, they can collect maximum donations and utilize them for the betterment of society.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increased requirement of a central platform for administering all operations of a non-profit organization and the aim of the organizations to reduce the administrative expenses by automating processes using software are the factors driving the growth of the non-profit donation software market. However, concerns related to data security and lack of self-control on servers, which might lead to leakage of data and data transmission may affect the market expansion.
Furthermore, the integration of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence & machine learning to automate the work process and the adoption of cloud-based software is providing lucrative opportunities to the growth of the non-profit donation software market in the forecasted period.
The Market Trends for Non-Profit Donation Software Market:
Adoption of Cloud-Based Non-Profit Donations Software to Drive the Market Growth:
The integration of advanced technology to various software and solutions to ease out the work process is driving the non-profit donation software market growth. Cloud-based solutions are being used by non-profit organizations to improve the efficiency and capability of the software. The cloud-based solutions are facilitating the automation of work processes including sending e-mails, scheduling the campaigns, and collecting the donors' information. The cloud-based solutions are capable to record every transaction made to the non-profit organization.
North America is Expected to Lead The Market in the Forecasted Period:
North American region is expected to lead the market in terms of growth during the forecasted period owing to the increasing urbanization & modernization, increasing personal disposable income, and growing demand for software from various industries vertical in the region. The countries in the region including U.S. and Canada are referred as developed and are open to adopting the latest technological advancements in the field of IT and software. Additionally, the presence of major software vendors who are constantly innovating the software is propelling the growth of the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the non-profit donation software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the non-profit donation software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the non-profit donation software market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Non-Profit Donation Software Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the non-profit donation software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the non-profit donation software market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Non-Profit Donation Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By End User
Key Market Players
GoFundMe Inc, DonorsChoose, Fundly, Donately Corporation, Aplos Software LLC., Kickstarter PBC, Charityproud, Networks for Change Inc, CiviCRM LLC., GlobalGiving