Non-Static Weapon Mounts Market Outlook -2027
The global weapon mount market will grow significantly in upcoming years, owing to increase in demand due to modernization plans of countries for their forces. Weapon mount is an assembly that is used to hold weapons such as guns, snipers, and others. Weapon mounts are of two types, which include static mount and non-static mount. Static mount is either directly mounted on the ground or fitted with the vehicle, whereas non-static weapon mount is portable, that is, it can change its position (axis), revolve, etc. New innovations in the laser weapons also paves the way for the growth of weapon mounts market as recently DRDO (India) conducted a test of a laser weapon mounted on a truck.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the production rate of non-static weapon mount manufacturers across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Demand for spare parts such as components of bipods and monopods is also down since less maintenance is required presently.
- There will be a considerable rise in demand for non-static weapon mounts in near future as the world starts moving towards normalcy.
- Asia-Pacific and Middle East countries such as India, Japan, UAE, and others have ambitious plans to procure a huge number of armored mounted vehicles. However, the procurement process is on halt due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Slowing down of economies of major defense buyer countries due to COVID-19 will impact their defense budget which will directly affect the non-static weapon mounts market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in terrorist activities across the globe, unresolving border issues between countries such as India & Pakistan, India & China, and North Korea & South Korea, arms race between countries, and disputes between country’s national forces are some of the major factors that drive the global non-static weapon mount market. However, reduction in military budget is expected to hamper the growth of non-static weapon mount market. On the contrary, increase in procurement of automatic rifles are opportunistic for the growth of the global non-static weapon mount market.
Un-resolving border issues
There are still several countries across the globe who have unresolved border issues with their neighboring countries such as Russia-Ukraine over Crimea, India-Pakistan over POK, India-China over Tibet and Arunachal, China with Brunei, Indonesia, and Vietnam over South China sea. Such conflicts encourage countries to increase their arms inventory further. Hence, increase in arms inventory by such countries is creating demand of non-static weapon mounts and thus contributing in the growth of the non-static weapon mount market.
Increase in procurement of automatic rifles
Automatic rifles are capable of selective fire, which means automatic rifles can be operated in a semi-automatic, burst mode, and in fully automatic mode. Such capabilities of automatic rifles have resulted in increase in demand for automatic rifles in defense forces across the globe. Therefore, the procurement of automatic rifles has been increasing. For instance, in February 2019, India has signed the deal with USA for procurement of 72400 automatic rifles. Hence, increase in procurement of automatic rifles is also increasing in demand of non-static weapon mounts as automatic rifles use monopods (a type of non-static weapon mount), thereby driving the growth of the non-static weapon mount market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global non-static weapon mount industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global non-static weapon mount market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global non-static weapon mount market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global non-static weapon mount market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the non-static weapon mount market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global non-static weapon mount market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Non-Static Weapon Mounts Market Report Highlights
By Mode of operation
Key Market Players
AEI Systems Ltd, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, CAPCO LLC, Military Systems Group Inc., Saab AB, Elbit Systems Ltd, DILLON AERO., ISTEC SERVICES LTD, BAE Systems, KONGSBERG, FN HERSTAL