Non-woven adhesive tape is a sticking tape used for various clinical purposes. This tape has a substrate of non-woven paper and is permeable, while moisture & sweat can be drained out easily. These tapes are used for various medical applications such as dressing of wound, eyepads, gauzes, and others.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing cases of wound, growing birth rate, and increasing focus on feminine hygiene. Further, the cost-effective nature of the non-woven adhesive tape further garners the market growth. Skin injury from the use of non-woven adhesive tape may limit the growth of the global non-woven adhesive tape market.
The report segments the non-woven adhesive tape market on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product the market is segmented into styrenic block copolymers (SBC) and amorphous poly alpha olefins (APAO). Based on application, the market is segmented into baby care, feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, medical, and others. The geographic breakdown and deep dive analysis of each of the aforesaid segments has been included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, H.B. Fuller, Bostik SA, Moresco Corporation, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd., Lohmann koester GmbH & Co. KG, and others have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global non-woven adhesive tape market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations for 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global non-woven adhesive tape market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global non-woven adhesive tape market by product helps understand the types of non-woven adhesive tapes commercially available that have various medical purposes
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market
Non-woven Adhesive Tape Market Key Segments:
- Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC)
- Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefins (APAO)
- Baby Care
- Feminine Hygiene
- Adult Incontinence
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA