Film perforations are the holes placed in the film stock during manufacturing. Films have different types of perforations which is dependent on film gauge, film format, and intended application. Non-woven perforated films are odorless and lightweight, and are majorly used as the top sheet of sanitary napkin, baby diapers, and others, as it provides hygiene.
Breathable films of non-woven perforated film offer moisture permeability, which helps to reduce heat and moisture effectively. Moreover, perforations are used as a standard measuring reference. For instance, non-woven perforated plastic film/wraps are preferred for food packaging, as the premeasured sheets are easy to use and reduce waste.
Enhanced breathability and moisture permeability of non-woven perforated films have led to increased used of non-woven perforated films in top sheet of sanitary napkin and baby diapers, which fuel the market growth. Rise in campaigns to increase awareness about hygiene habits for women and infants supplements the growth of the market. Untapped market of sanitary napkin and baby diapers in emerging economies, which includes Africa and Asia-Pacific is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market players.
The global non-woven perforated film market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is categorized into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyamide (PA), and others. By application, it is divided into sanitary napkin top sheet, baby diaper, food packaging, agricultural applications, and others. The report analyzes the market trends in different geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Quanzhou Niso Industry Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Yanjan New Material Co., Ltd.
- Pantex International
- Wonderful Nonwoven Company
- Quanzhou Welldone Corporation
- Sanming Kangerjia Sanitary Products
- Xiamen Xiyao Nonwoven
- Quanzhou Xiandai Sanitary Articles Co. Ltd.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global non-woven perforated film market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the product of non-woven perforated film and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Non-woven Perforated Film Market Key Segmentation:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Sanitary Napkin Top Sheet
- Baby Diaper
- Food Packaging
- Agricultural Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA