The nonfinancial intangible assets consist of trademarks, patents, brand names, franchise agreements, and others for which a royalty payment or licensing fee is paid to the asset holder by entities such as organizations, sole proprietorships, and partnerships. The lessors of the nonfinancial intangible assets market are segmented into oil royalty companies and patent owners and lessors. Nonfinancial intangible assets play a major role in the copyright operations of the company. Non-financial assets are important for companies, and they can be used as collateral when securing credit from financial institutions. They are included on the balance sheet, and financial analysts consider non-financial assets when evaluating the long-term viability of the company.
The global nonfinancial intangible assets market is segmented on the basis of type, mode, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into Trademark, Patent, Brand Name, Franchise Agreement, Other. In terms of mode, the market is categorized into Online, Offline. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The COVID-19 has largely affected business enterprises and large businesses due to the fall in demand for products and services. This has led to many companies coming up with new strategies to cope up with the losses. These strategies include rebranding the existing products and services for increasing sales. Rebranding further includes copyright, patenting the brands, and other functions. Thus, COVID-19 provided an opportunity for the organizations to renew their copyrights and rebrand products. Thus, the COVID-19 positively impacted the non-financial intangible asset market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in the use of leasing as a source of revenue and higher transparency due to the adoption of digitalization in the financial sector is driving market growth. However, higher fluctuation based on market sentiment is expected to hamper the growth. Contrarily, the Lower market risk for nonfinancial intangible assets can be seen as an opportunity for the market.
The Nonfinancial Intangible Assets Market Trends Are As Follows:
The Rise in Use of Leasing as Source of Revenue:
A large number of companies investing in resource and development and attempting to make patent leasing a major source of revenue are among the lessors of nonfinancial intangible assets market trends. These firms invest in niche markets and seek a high return on their research and development investments. Patent owners are licensing their patents to both direct competitors and companies in related industries, with the majority of them establishing a new subsidiary unit focused on profiting from those assets. Qualcomm, Ericsson, and other companies with significant intellectual-property assets are monetizing their patent portfolios. Therefore, these factors are driving the growth of the non-financial intangible asset market.
Lower Market Risk for Nonfinancial Intangible Assets:
Intangible assets are easy to contemplate with higher growth in the economy of the respective country. Furthermore, investors have been investing a huge amount since the economic downfall to achieve higher returns, which will recover the losses suffered by investors during the downfall of the real estate. Moreover, the market risk for intangible assets is lower for investors, as the property constant growth in price apart from the unprecedented situation of COVID-19. Therefore, the lower market risk for intangible assets will provide major lucrative opportunities for the growth of the nonfinancial intangible asset market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the nonfinancial intangible assets market size along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the nonfinancial intangible assets market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the nonfinancial intangible assets market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the nonfinancial intangible assets market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Nonfinancial Intangible Assets Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the nonfinancial intangible assets market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the nonfinancial intangible assets market analysis?
- What are current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the nonfinancial intangible assets market forecast period?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Nonfinancial Intangible Assets Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Alphabet, Alibaba, Tencent, Ericsson, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Qualcomm, Tesla., Nokia, Aramco