North America Ent Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy Devices Market
ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices are medical devices that are used for treatment of disorders related to nose, throat, or ear. These devices help correct smelling, speaking, or hearing issues. Endoscopic procedures make use of endoscope devices for the detection of ulcers, tumors, and inflammation. These devices unlike other medical techniques are directly inserted into the organ for performing endoscopic surgery. Bronchoscopy devices are inserted through nose or mouth to examine branches of bronchi and the air passages within the human body for any tumors, foreign bodies, inflammation, or bleeding.
The growth of the North America ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market is driven by rise in prevalence of hearing & nasal disorders, increase in geriatric population, surge in awareness about the ENT endoscopy & bronchoscopy devices, lesser post-operative complications, and rise in incidence of gastrointestinal tract disorders. Moreover, upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgeries due to their shorter recovery period propels the demand for ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices in North America. However, higher costs associated with the devices hinder the growth of the market.
The North American ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market is segmented based on product, end user, and country. Based on product, the market is segmented into endoscopes, surgical ENT & bronchoscopy devices, and hearing care devices. The endoscope segment is further classified into rigid endoscopes, flexible endoscopes, hearing screening devices, and bronchoscopes. Under the rigid endoscopes, the North America ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market is further bifurcated into otoscopes and sinuscopes. Under the flexible endoscopes, the market is subsegmented into laryngoscopes, pharyngoscopes, nasopharyngoscopes, and rhinoscopes. The surgical ENT & bronchoscopy devices segment is divided into powered surgical instruments, radiofrequency devices, handheld instruments, balloon sinus dilation devices, nasal stents, bronchial/tracheal stents, ear tubes, ENT lasers, and image-guided surgery systems. Under the handheld instruments segment, the North America ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market is subdivided into rhinology instruments, otology instruments, laryngeal instruments, head & neck surgical instruments, and other handheld instruments. The hearing care devices segment is bifurcated into hearing aids and hearing implants. Under the hearing aids segment, the market is further categorized into behind-the-ear (BTE) aids, in-the-ear aids, receiver-in-the-ear (RITE), and canal hearing aids. Under the hearing implants segment, it is fragmented into cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing systems (BAHS), auditory brainstem implants, and middle ear implants. By end user, it is segregated into hospitals & clinics, home settings and ambulatory surgical centers. Country wise, the market is analyzed across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The key players operating in the North America ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy Devices Market include Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg., Medtronic Plc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Sonova Holding AG, Cochlear Limited, Demant Holding A/S, and Entellus Medical, Inc.
Key Benefits for North America Ent Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy Devices Market:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the North American ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the North American ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market which helps to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the North American ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the North American ENT endoscopy and bronchoscopy devices market.
North America ENT Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy Devices Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg., Cochlear Limited, Demant Holding A/S, Smith & Nephew Plc, Entellus Medical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Hoya Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Sonova Holding AG, Olympus Corporation