ENT de ices are designed to impro e hearing problems, smelling disorders, speaking, and snoring disorders. Bronchoscopy in ol es examination of the complete airway of a patient that includes lungs, lymph nodes, and al eoli. Otolaryngologists use these ENT & bronchoscopy de ices to diagnose patients who suffer from disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and lungs.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market include the increasing pre alence of hearing & nasal disorders, technological ad ancements to impro e de ice efficiency, increasing geriatric population, and high demand for minimally in asi e procedures. Howe er, the high costs of these de ices and lack of skilled professionals hamper the market growth. Adoption of ad anced de ices with lower risk post-operation infections, reduced costs, and fewer hospital stays will further replace traditional open surgeries that cause post-operation complications, thus pro iding numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into endoscopes, surgical ENT & bronchoscopy de ices, and hearing care de ices. Endoscopes are further di ided into rigid endoscopes, flexible endoscopes, hearing screening de ices, and bronchoscopes. Rigid endoscopes is bifurcated into otoscopes and sinuscopes. Flexible endoscopes is further segmented into laryngoscopes, pharyngoscopes, nasopharyngoscopes, and rhinoscopes. The surgical ENT & bronchoscopy de ices segment is further segmented into powered surgical instruments, radiofrequency de ices, handheld instruments, balloon sinus dilation de ices, nasal stents, bronchial/tracheal stents, ear tubes, ENT lasers, and image-guided surgery systems.
The handheld instruments segment is further sub-segmented into rhinology instruments, otology instruments, laryngeal instruments, head & neck surgical instruments, and other handheld instruments. Hearing care de ices are further bifurcated into hearing aids and hearing implants. Hearing aids are further segmented into behind-the-ear (BTE) aids, in-the-ear aids, recei er-in-the-ear (RITE), and canal hearing aids. Hearing implants is further categorized into cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing systems (BAHS), auditory brainstem implants, and middle ear implants. According to end user, the market is di ided into hospitals & clinics, home settings, and ambulatory surgical centers. By geography, market is segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The key players that operate in this market include Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg., Medtronic plc, Smith & Nephew plc, Olympus Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Cochlear Limited, Hoya Corporation, Sono a Holding AG, William Demant Holding A/S, and Entellus Medical, Inc.
- The study pro ides an in-depth analysis of the North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent in estment pockets.
- The report pro ides information about the current and upcoming trends in the North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine pre ailing opportunities.
- Comprehensi e analysis of factors that dri e and restrict the growth of the North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market has been pro ided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale ha e been pro ided.
- Key market players within the market ha e been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competiti e outlook of the North American ENT endoscopic and bronchoscopic de ices market.
North America Ent Endoscopic And Bronchoscopic Devices Market Key Segments:
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Hearing Screening De ices
- Rigid Endoscopes
- Surgical ENT & Bronchoscopy De ices
- Powered Surgical Instruments
- Radiofrequency De ices
- Handheld Instruments
- Rhinology Instruments
- Otology Instruments
- Laryngeal Instruments
- Head & Neck Surgical Instruments
- Other Handheld Instruments
- Balloon sinus dilation de ices
- Nasal Stents
- Bronchial/Tracheal Stents
- Ear Tubes
- ENT Lasers
- Image-Guided Surgery Systems
- Hearing Care De ices
- Hearing Aids
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE) Aids
- In-the-Ear Aids
- Recei er-in-the-Ear (RITE)
- Canal Hearing Aids
- Hearing Implants
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS)
- Auditory Brainstem Implants
- Middle Ear Implants
- Hearing Aids
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)