Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring devices are designed to monitor blood pressure at regular intervals. 24-hour monitoring facilitates blood pressure to be measured frequently during sleep and other resting conditions.
The growth of the North America ABPM patient monitors market is driven by increase in prevalence of acute & chronic diseases and surge in geriatric population. Moreover, technological advancement and new product launches boost the growth of this market. However, accuracy of devices impede the market growth.
The North America ABPM patient monitors market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into general type and wearable type ABPM patient monitors. By end user, it is classified into hospital & clinic, emergency services, diagnostics laboratories, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as GE Healthcare Ltd., American Diagnostic Corporation, Lumiscope Company, Inc., Mindray International Ltd., Philips Healthcare Informatics Inc., Welch Allyn, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Spacelabs Healthcare Inc., and Schiller AG are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the North American market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all countries in North America is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities across the region.
North America Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) Patient Monitors Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- General ABPM Patient Monitors
- Wearable ABPM Patient Monitors
- Hospital & Clinic
- Emergency Services
- Diagnostics Laboratories