A Coil Tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities. Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery.
The growth of the coiled tubing market is driven by a rise in demand for energy, strict environmental regulations, introduction of new technologies, improved services, and favorable government regulations. However, intense competition among key market players are factors restraining the growth of this market. Ongoing and upcoming projects & developments in offshore drilling along with shale exploration and production activities offer abundant growth opportunity to the North America coiled tubing CT services market.
The market is segmented on the basis of types, application and geography. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into well intervention, drilling, and others. Based on the application, the market is segmented into onshore & offshore. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Key players operating in this market are Halliburton Co., Key Energy Services, Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd., Sanjel Corporation., Schlumberger Ltd., Superior Energy Services Inc., Trican Well Service Ltd. and Weatherford International Plc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market in North America.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
- The report offers comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
COILED TUBING SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Service
- Well Intervention
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Application
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Country
Key Company Profile
- Halliburton Co.
- Key Energy Services, Inc.
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Sanjel Corporation.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Trican Well Service Ltd.
- Weatherford International Plc.