Gastrointestinal cancer is the malignant condition that affects the gastrointestinal tract and the digestive system. This includes cancers of the liver, small intestine, esophagus, gall bladder, pancreas, anus, stomach, and bowel.
Rise in incidences of lymphoma, adenocarcinoma, and gastrointestinal stromal tumors, increase in regulatory approvals for metastatic gastric cancer, low dose radiation technology based devices, and increase in number of cancer treatment centers drive the market growth. However, stringent regulatory procedures restrain the market. Moreover, introduction of technologically advanced anti-cancer therapeutic devices provide opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The North America gastrointestinal cancer devices market is segmented on the basis of treatment, end user, and country. On the basis of treatment, it is divided into surgery, targeted drug therapy, chemotherapy, adjuvant chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. On the basis of end user, it is classified into hospitals, clinics, specialized cancer treatment centers, and ambulatory surgical centers. By country, the market across North America is analyzed for U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Key players in the gastrointestinal cancer devices market include Eli Lilly and company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, and CONMED Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps in understanding the various types of treatments used for cancer.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the North American market.
North America Gastrointestinal Cancer Devices Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Merck and Co., Inc., CONMED Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Eli Lilly and company, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., Johnson and Johnson, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Boston Scientific Corporation