Glucosamine is an amino acid found naturally in the cartilage of the joints. Glucosamine supplements possess anti-inflammatory & anti-aging properties; they also help improve digestion, gut health, and treat inflammatory bowel diseases. Hence, these supplements are mainly taken by people with bone and joint pain as well as by people who suffer from temporo-manibular joint (TMJ) disorder. Furthermore, glucosamine supplements are also used in cosmetic products as it aids in the formation of connective tissue and promotes exfoliation (removal of dead skin) & hydration.
The growth in geriatric population and disorders related to bone & joints such as osteoarthritis and arthritis majorly drive the growth of this market. In addition, an increase in the need for glucosamine supplements to promote healthy growth of skin and hair also fuels the market growth. Furthermore, the presence of many substitutes such as omega 3 fatty acids, collagens, and fish oils coupled with herbal ingredients is expected to restrict the growth of the North American glucosamine supplements market.
The North American glucosamine supplements market is segmented on the basis of dosage form, applications, and country. Based on dosage form, it is classified into pill, capsules, and others. Based on application, the market is divided into osteoarthritis, dairy products, nutritional dietary supplements, feed additives, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Paul Marienfeld, Hecht Assistant, Comdek Industrial, Cypress Diagnostics, HemoCue, KPG Products, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Nava medic ASA, and Nutraceutix Inc. have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the North American market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all countries in North America has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities globally.
North America Glucosamine Supplements Market Key Segments:
By Dosage Form
- Dairy Products
- Nutritional Dietary Supplements
- Feed Additives
North America Glucosamine Supplements Market Report Highlights
By Dosage Form
Key Market Players
Danaher Corporation, Nutraceutix Inc., Hecht Assistant, Comdek Industrial, Nava medic ASA, GE Healthcare, KPG Products, Cypress Diagnostics, HemoCue, Paul Marienfeld