Speech analytics is the process in which recorded calls are analyzed to gather information about perception of customers. It helps enterprises to improve customer satisfaction, agent performance, and operational efficiency. Important information about strategy, product, process, and operational issues can be discovered with the help of speech analytics. It assists business owners to know cost drivers, opportunities, trends and take necessary actions to provide better service. Consequently, it helps businesses and enterprises to gain loyal customers.
High penetration rate in healthcare, media & entertainment, government, defense, and aerospace applications is driving the North America speech analytics market. However, time consuming process and lack of awareness are hindering growth of the market. Real time speech analytics and increasing need for cloud analytics are creating better opportunities in the market.
The North America speech analytics market is segmented based on solutions and country. On the basis of solutions, the market is further classified into phonetic, phrase recognition, LVCSR, detection analysis, speech analytics software, indexing, speech engine, risk & compliance management, and CEM. The countries, such as U.S., Canada, and Mexico would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Nice Systems Ltd., Verint Systems Inc., Callminer, Nexidia Inc., and HP Autonomy. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North America speech analytics market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North America speech analytics market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North America speech analytics market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The North America speech analytics market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
NORTH AMERICA SPEECH ANALYTICS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The North America Speech Analytics Market By Solution
- Phrase Recognition
- Detection Analysis
- Speech Analytics Software
- Speech Engine
- Risk & Compliance Management
The North America Speech Analytics Market By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Nice Systems Ltd.
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Nexidia Inc.
- HP Autonomy