Well intervention is an operation carried out on the gas or oil well to improve its performance and extend its lifespan. Operations performed in well intervention process include blowout recovery operation, milling inside casing, and deploying perforating guns under pressure. It provides easy access to subsea wells, restores deteriorating reservoir conditions, and pumps chemicals at the bottom of a well. The replacement of parts, elimination of well blockages, and running production strings are some of the operations that improve performance of the well.
Revitalization of aging wells and reinforcement of existing reserves have driven growth of the North American well intervention services market. However, high environmental risks and stringent government regulations are factors obstructing the growth of the market. On the other hand, demand for well intervention in subsea and focus on unconventional reserves create opportunities in the market.
The North America well intervention services market is segmented based on service type, applications, and countries. Service types discussed in the report are logging & bottom hole survey, tubing/packer failure & repair, stimulation, artificial lift, and others. The market is further classified based on applications into onshore and offshore. The countries such as U.S. and Canada are expected to experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Schlumberger Ltd., Weatherford International PLC, Baker Hughes Inc., Nabors Industries Limited, Halliburton Co., Archer Limited, Expro International Group Holdings Ltd., FMC Technologies, and Aker Solutions ASA. These companies have adopted strategies, such as partnerships, agreements, joint ventures, collaborations, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North America well intervention services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North America well intervention services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North America well intervention services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the North America well intervention services market is segmented into U.S. and Canada.
NORTH AMERICA WELL INTERVENTION SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The North America Well Intervention Services Market By Service Type
- Logging & Bottom Hole Survey
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Artificial Lift
The North America Well Intervention Services Market By Application
The North America Well Intervention Services Market By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Nabors Industries Limited
- Archer Limited
- FMC Technologies
- Expro International Group Holdings Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA