Dental lasers are used for diagnosing dental disorders using laser therapy. It eliminates the need of surgical instruments such as dental drills, hand pieces, and dental anesthetics. Laser therapy in dentistry ensures less bleeding, less trauma, reduces contamination through instruments, and increase in comfort of the patient. The procedural time is reduced as most of the tedious processes are eliminated. The reduction in risks associated with dental surgical instruments and time for therapy creates new pathways for the use of dental lasers.
The global increase in the awareness level of oral hygiene, increasing aging population, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, prevalence of gingivitis, caries & periodontics, and rising disposable income in the developed nations such as the U.S. and Canada are factors responsible for the growth of the North American dental lasers market. However, high cost of surgery is a factor restraining the growth of the market. Technological advancements open new opportunities for the market.
The North American dental lasers market is segmented on the basis of product, end users, and countries. The product segment is classified based on soft-tissue lasers and all-tissue (hard/soft) lasers. The market is further classified based on end user into dental clinics, hospitals, and other end users. Geographically, the market is divided into U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico.
The prominent market players operating in the world are AMD Lasers, CAO Group Inc., Biolase Inc., Fotona D.D., Danaher Corporation- Kavo Dental GMBH, Convergent Dental, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Sirona Dental Systems Inc., Syneron Dental Lasers -Syneron Medical Ltd., and Zolar Technology & Mfg Co. Inc. Various strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others have been implemented by key manufacturers to gain stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and hindering factors of the North American dental lasers market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American dental lasers market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Geographically, the North American dental lasers market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current market status.
- The report provides an exhaustive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the North American dental lasers market.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across geographies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Product
- Soft-Tissue Lasers
- All-Tissue (Hard/Soft) Lasers
- By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Other End Users
- By Country
Key Market Player:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- AMD Lasers
- CAO Group Inc.
- Biolase Inc.
- Fotona D.D.
- Danaher Corporation- Kavo Dental GMBH
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Convergent Dental
- Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
- Syneron Dental Lasers - Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Zolar Technology & Mfg Co. Inc.