Non-Destructive eddy current testing is widely accepted technologies by enterprises currently, creating a huge demand of the electromagnetic Nondestructive testing (NDT) equipment market. The eddy-current non-destructive testing method has become ideal solution for non-ferrous parts and is capable of inspection through coatings that are smooth and intact.
Rapidly growing automotive and aerospace sector in the North American region is a key factor driving the growth of the market. Various safety regulations by the government coupled with the development of new power generation projects in the U.S. are the key factors boosting the growth of the market in North America. Absence of required number of qualified technicians along with high costs these equipment have are key restraining factors that hinder the growth of the market. Continual technological advancements along with demand for third-party inspection service providers will offer ample growth opportunities to the North America electromagnetic NDT equipment market. Creating awareness about the effectiveness of new NDT inspection methods is a key market challenge faced by market players to grow in the market. Rapid industrial transformation is a burning issue that will impact the market dynamics of the North America electromagnetic NDT equipment market.
The report segments the North American electromagnetic NDT equipment market on the basis of methods, verticals and countries. On the basis of methods, the report is segmented into eddy-current NDT equipment, remote field testing equipment, magnetic flux leakage testing equipment, alternating current field measurement equipment. On the basis of verticals the market is segmented into oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, process industry, automotive, foundry and others. On the basis of country, the market is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The major players operating in the market are General Electric Company, Olympus Corporation, DR. Foerster GMBH & CO. KG, Zetec, Inc., Magnetic Analysis Corporation, Mistras Group, Inc., Eddyfi, Ashtead Technology, Russell NDE Systems, Inc., TSC Inspection Systems and United Western Technologies.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the North America electromagnetic NDT equipment market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- The report offers market and technology trends along with key application areas of the major segments based on methods.
North America Electromagnetic NDT Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Eddy-Current NDT Equipment
- Remote Field Testing Equipment
- Magnetic Flux Leakage Testing Equipment
- Alternating Current Field Measurement Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Process Industry
- General Electric Company,
- Olympus Corporation,
- DR. Foerster GMBH & CO. KG,
- Zetec, Inc.,
- Magnetic Analysis Corporation,
- Mistras Group, Inc.,
- Eddyfi, Ashtead Technology,
- Russell NDE Systems, Inc.,
- TSC Inspection Systems
- United Western Technologies.
North American Electromagnetic NDT Equipment Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
SGS Group, Olympus Corporation, Sonatest plc, Eddyfi TLS, Zetec, Inc., Magnaflux Corporation, Blue View Technologies, Inc., Techcon International LLC, Magney Environmental Solutions Technologies Inc., Foerster Holding GmbH & Co. KG