Wireline services are electric cables used by gas and oil well operators for well intervention, pipeline recovery, and reservoir evaluation. A multi-strand cable is used to carry equipment into wells for data acquisition programs. It improves the performance of wells by providing accurate, real time, and quantified data. The transmission of data in workover operations is carried out using wireline services. It is also used in determining quantity of organic carbons and hydrocarbons in well.
Liberalization of the Mexican oil & gas industry and maturing & depleting fields are key factors driving the growth in the North American wireline services market. However, low crude oil prices and increasing focus on renewable energy obstruct growth in the market. New oilfield discoveries and technological advancements create opportunities in the market.
The North American wireline services market is segmented based on service type, application, and countries. The service types covered in the report include logging, well intervention, and completion. The applications covered in the report include onshore and offshore. The countries, such as Canada, Mexico, and U.S. would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Weatherford International PLC, Superior Energy Services Inc., Schlumberger, Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton, Expro International Group Holdings Ltd., and Nabors Industries Ltd. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North American wireline services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American wireline services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North American wireline services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of plasma fractionation) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the North American wireline services market is segmented into Canada, Mexico, and U.S.
NORTH AMERICA WIRELINE SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The North American Wireline Services Market By Service Type
- Well Intervention
The North American Wireline Services Market By Application
The North American Wireline Services Market By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Expro International Group Holdings Ltd.
- Nabors Industries Ltd.