Nucleotide Market Analysis :
A nucleotide is the building blocks of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). It consists of a base and a molecule of sugar and phosphoric acid. Nucleotide is an essential nutrient for each of the structural elements or the ribonucleic building block acid and deoxyribonucleic acid. In addition, nucleotides act as the basis for another molecule such as adenosine triphosphate, which is the main cell of energy. Cyclic adenosine monophosphate also contains noontide. Nucleotide or nucleotide premix is used in many chemical reactions that play a role in metabolism. The use of nucleotides is greatly increased in animal feed additions, food & beverages industry, pharmaceutical industry, and research & diagnostics.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Demand for nucleotide is declining as increase in demand is observed for chemicals, which are in demand from the healthcare sector. Therefore, the nucleotide market is greatly affected.
- With lack in demand, the effect of the price drop cannot be availed by all sections of the economy. Governments of various countries have seized this opportunity to stock up on fuel (petrol, diesel, aviation turbine fuel [ATF], and others) to avoid any supply disruptions post lockdown.
- Supply chain disruption has also forced manufacturers to stop manufacturing and supply agreements due to the current situation.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Nucleotide premix is increasingly used in dairy products such as yoghurt, condensed milk, powdered milk, and other dairy products. It is also used in place of dietary supplement in the form of powder of fluids to enrich nutritional value. The increasing demand for nucleotide premix is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing use of nucleotide in nutraceuticals in conditions, such as poor nutrition or stress/hypertension, is expected to boost the immune system and stimulate the market growth.
Nucleotide premix is also used in medical food specifically designed for hospitalized people. It is recommended by doctors for a healthy diet. Increasing use of nucleotides in diagnostic research to diagnose disease, including the presence of various viral diseases or certain types of cancer is expected to increase the product demand over the next few years. The growing popularity of this technology among researchers due to its ability to conduct thousands of samples simultaneously to experiment under nearly identical conditions is also expected to boost the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global nucleotide market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global nucleotide market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global nucleotide market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the nucleotide market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Nucleotide Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
NuEra Nutrition, Star Lake Bioscience, Agilent Technologies, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, Thermofisher Scientific Inc., Ohly GmbH, Promega Corporation, Biorigin, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.