Insulation is a product that minimizes heat gain or loss, provides sound attenuation and absorption, and provides critical fire resistance by creating a block between the surfaces. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer, whereas insulation is a product that minimizes heat gain or loss, provides sound attenuation and absorption, and provides critical fire resistance by creating a block between the surfaces.
Thermal insulators form blocks between surfaces with different temperatures to reduce heat gain or loss. Due to its potential to improve the technical performance of manufactured products through efficient insulation, OEM insulation has a wide variety of applications. It is widely employed in industrial applications like refrigeration, pharmaceuticals, automotive, construction, and food processing, where it is used to reinforce anti-vibration structures. OEM insulation is a popular option in the automobile industry for providing safety and comfort in vehicles by insulating vehicle parts.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 sickness began to spread over the world in early 2021, infecting millions of people globally, prompting major countries around the world to impose foot prohibitions and work stoppage orders. Except for the medical supplies and life support products businesses, most industries have been severely hit, including the OEM insulation industry. Under the current circumstances, major industries are unable to function.
Industries that use OEM insulation extensively, such as sports apparel and automobile, are also closed, resulting in lower demand for the product. Major firms involved in product manufacture are also not operating in the current circumstances, resulting in a decrease in the supply side of the market. The demand for OEM insulation market is projected to increase as the situation returns to normal and the industries resume operations. In addition, market participants who are not now operating are working on product innovations so that when the situation returns to normal, they can capture a larger market share. This is projected to fuel the market's expansion even more.
Top Impacting Factors
In developing countries, the global market for OEM insulation is predicted to increase rapidly. OEM insulation has been impacted by increased governmental and private investments in many industries to provide high-quality industrial outcomes. The primary factor driving this market is the advancement of manufacturing techniques. Increased environmental awareness and demand for industrial insulation would help the OEM insulation market extend its applications in a variety of industries. The foamed plastics category is driving growth in the OEM insulation industry. In terms of volume, foamed plastics insulation accounts for the majority of the OEM market growth. The surge in demand for foamed plastic insulation in numerous verticals such as construction and building, as well as in the manufacturing of household appliances, is mostly due to economic expansion in emerging countries.
- Foam plastics have a wide range of applications since they are employed in a variety of structural materials such as brick, stone, and masonry. Insulation materials are used extensively in the energy and utilities, semiconductor, equipment, offshore oil and gas, manufacturing, and telecom industries for thermal, acoustic, and fire-related functions.
- The increasing use of energy efficient equipment, the rise of numerous end-use sectors, increased public awareness about health, and the prevalence of improved infrastructure will all contribute to the OEM insulation market's growth. The availability of aerosol as a glass wool substitute will open up even more options for the OEM insulation business to flourish.
- For decades, fiberglass insulation has been the most popular choice among the various materials used to manufacture insulation blankets, rolls, and batts. Along with the popularity of fiberglass, mineral wool insulation will become increasingly common in the future years. Fiberglass is popular in developing countries like China because of its fire resistant capabilities.
- Because fire safety is a major priority in China, the material has a much higher market value there. Aside from fiber glass, foamed plastic is predicted to grow in popularity in the near future. Because of its excellent insulating values, foamed plastic insulation will be used in OEM applications, allowing it to take market share from fiberglass and mineral wool insulation.
- Increased nonresidential building around the world, particularly an expected resurgence in Western Europe, will boost plastic foam insulation demand. Additionally, increased manufacturing activity, appliance output, and HVAC system installs will improve insulation demand in the industrial, HVAC, and OEM markets.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the OEM insulation market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the OEM insulation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the OEM insulation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed OEM insulation market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the OEM Insulation Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the OEM insulation market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is OEM insulation?
- What does OEM insulation allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make OEM insulation critical organizational asset?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
OEM Insulation Market Report Highlights
By End-User Industry
Key Market Players
Owens Corning Corp. (U.S.), Armacell International S.A.(Germany), Knauf Insulation (U.S.), The 3M Company (U.S.), Paroc (Finland), E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Rockwool International A/S (Denmark), Aspen Aerogels Inc. (U.S.), Johns Manville Corporation (U.S.), Saint-Gobain S.A. (France)