The oil & gas packer market is expected to observe an exponential development in the coming time frame. Oil & gas packers are round and hollow tubes made up of high elasticity materials, which could be expanded or contracted as and when required. The oil & gas packer provides a seal between the outside of the production tubing and the inside of the casing, liner, or wellbore wall. Well packer is an instrument that runs through the wellbore initially with a smaller diameter, which is later expanded to seal the wellbore and the packer is required for the well execution. As a downhole instrument, the packer is essential for the fundamental working of most wells, makers, or injectors. Packer offers advantages such as safeguarding the production casing from corrosion caused by the produced fluids and from extreme conditions including high pressure. Oil and gas packers also help in separating multiple producing zones.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The coronavirus flare-up in China and it spread over the globe smashed the oil & gas market. Oil is down a fifth and liquefied natural gas has tumbled to record lows, placing oil & gas producers in a jam while bringing value alleviation and providing opportunities for consumers, for example, India.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the global economy to a halt, influencing important tasks and prompting an industrial calamity.
- The oil & gas packer market was growing at a healthy growth rate from past few years but the market is anticipated to hamper in the next couple of years due to COVID-19.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The factors that impel the growth of the market include the use of packer as a downhole apparatus and increment in assembling of shale oil & gas. Additionally, these help in driving the demand for energy due to fast financial development & industrialization and increment in drilling exercises to satisfy the increasing requirement for fossil fuel. In addition, there are factors that may hinder the price developments of oil & gas. The oil & gas packer market is foreseen to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period as the degree, item types, and applications are expanding over the globe.
The oil & gas packer market is segmented by product, application, and region. Based on product, the market is segmented into permanent packer and retrievable packer. Based on applications, the market is segmented into natural gas industry, oil industry, and other.
Expansion and growth of the market
North America represented the major portion of the oil & gas packer industry and will witness growth over the forecast period. The elements that drive the growth include increasing demand from end users, growing drilling works in North America, and increase in drilling works related to extraction of oil & gas in the U.S., Canada & Asia-Pacific. The oil & gas packer market is divided due to the presence of many players. This market research report gives data about the rivalry condition among the players in this market. Additionally, major procedures and zones would be made for vendors to follow to improve their market share and continue the rivalry condition in the oil & gas packer market.
The expanding shale gas production is one of the major growth patterns in the oil & gas packer market. Shale gas is utilized by a few nations to reinforce their energy security and diminish the outflows. The U.S. diminished its raw petroleum imports, bringing about raw petroleum overflow in the market. Extraction of shale assets needs tremendous amount of water for hydraulic fracturing and drilling. The diminishing imports by the U.S. brought about the development of hydraulic fracturing, subsequently expanding the household supply.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global oil & gas packer market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global oil & gas packer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global oil & gas packer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the oil & gas packer market research report:
- Which are the leading market players in the oil & gas packer market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Oil & Gas Packer Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Dril-Quip, Inc., Completion Oil Tools Pvt., Ltd., Halliburton, Schlumberger Limited, National Oilwell Varco, Resato International, Gradwell Oilfield, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Shengji Group, Weatherford